WITH BIG BAG
ALL YOU NEED
By choosing big bags, you can forget About up to 6 different types of packaging
- + STOCK
- + SPACE
- – TIME
- – COSTS
BIG BAG / BIG BAG VIDEO
WHAT IS A
The Big Bag, internationally known as FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container), is a container consisting of sheets of polypropylene used for transporting and/or storing different quantities of various types of loose solid products(chips, granules or powder)
Minini designs and markets Big Bags for every need. The Big Bag can be used in any type of industrial activity, from the chemical or mining industry right across the scale to the food industry with containers made of food-grade materials.
The Big Bag is an “intermediate” solution because its size and maximum load (from 500 to 2000 kg) make it the ideal way to package and transport loose products.
TYPES AND FEATURES
Big bags have a considerable advantage in industrial use, in other words you can save time and space. “Anti-bulge” bags, once filled, for example, thanks to reinforcing internal supports and the lack of concave surfaces, keep their original square or rectangular form. So useful space is optimised both during transportation and storage in the warehouse. In fact, storage capacity has proved greater by 16-23%..
Entirely in polypropylene, they are totally recyclable and reusable. Once empty, they can be folded to occupy less space in the warehouse.
Handling of Minini big bags does not require pallets because an integrated loop system allows them to be lifted easily. Each bag is labelled with information concerning inspection with relative information on the tests performed.
OPENING / BASE
WITH A LID,
WITH A LID,
LOADING AND UNLOADING
INTO A BIG BAG
Loading and unloading of material into a big bag is very simple using outlets and inlets that also allow reduction of the quantities of dust generated during transportation.
MININI BIG BAGS HAVE 4 OPENING AND FILLING POSSIBILITIES AND 2 FOR EMPTYING.
Big Bag with butterfly opening: once the material has been loaded, the upper edges of the sack can be compressed and tied, resembling a butterfly.
Big Bag with a “lid” opening: very simply, one side only is folded to close the sack.
Big Bag with total opening: no closures, the material is visible.
Big Bag with filling valve: the material passes through an opening narrower than the base of the sack.
Flat base: emptying not possible from bottom of bag.
With discharge valve: opening at bottom of sack, of diameter inferior to bag base.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Pay attention to the instructions for use written on the label.
- Before filling the big bag in, check that the discharge spout is properly closed.
- Once it has been filled in, make sure that the big bag is stable.
- Shut the load system correctly.
- Adopt adequate solutions to withhold solid materials in powder form.
- Consider the possibility of electrostatic charges during filling phase.
- Check that the forks of the lift truck are round or well protected.
- Tilt back the forks of the lift truck towards the driver.
- Adapt the distance between the forks of the lift truck according to the lifting loops of the big bag.
- Protect the big bags from direct sun exposure and from bad weather.
- Properly fasten the pallets on truck during transportation.
- Smaltire il container conformemente alla normativa vigente.
- Do not exceed the SWL (safety working load) under any circumstances.
- Do not fill the bag inappropriately.
- Do not suddenly speed up or slow down during transportation.
- Do not lift or lower the big bag suddenly during transportation.
- Do not stop under hanging big bags.
- Do not position the big bags half outside the truck or off the pallet for it may fall and cause damages.
- Do not move the lift truck before having entirely lifted the full big bag.
- Do not tilt forks of truck forward.
- Do not stack the big bags, unless you have checked their stability.
STAY IN TOUCH
Head Office: via dell’Artigianato 3/5, 25028 Verolanuova (BS)
Telephone: +39 030 9360002
Fax: +39 030 9360002