Thanks to the inner reinforcing bands in the corners, the big bag baffle maintains its original shape, rectangular or squared, once it has been filled in. This allows to optimise the space both during transportation and storage. With an increase in volume of 16-23 % compared to standard big bags, big bags baffle considerably decrease the incidence of transport costs.
- BIG BAGS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- from 500 to 2000 Kg
- UN Group II and III
- ISO 22000
- 5:1 Single Trip
- 6:1 Standard Duty
- Customized printed logo up to 4 sides/3 colours
- Dustproof seams with wick or felt
- Food grade seams
- Extra cleaning with vacuum system and metal detector
- Document pockets
- B-Lock or Velcro closing systems
- Fabric weight: 160-240 gr/m2
- Minimum weight of coating: 15 gr/m2
- Flat or circular standard
- Flat or circular coated
- Anti-static laminated fabric
- Coloured fabric
BASE DIMENSIONS: 76×115 (cm)
FILLED: 80×120 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 55
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 80
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 105
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 130
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 155
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 185
- Volume: 2.0 > Height: 210
BASE DIMENSIONS: 96×115 (cm)
FILLED: 100×120 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 45
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 65
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 85
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 105
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 125
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 145
- Volume: 2.0 > Height: 170
BASE DIMENSIONS: 105×105 (cm)
FILLED: 115×115 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 40
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 60
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 80
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 95
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 115
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 135
- Volume: 2.0 > Height: 155
OPENING / BASE
WITH A LID,
WITH A LID,
LOADING AND UNLOADING
INTO A BIG BAG
Loading and unloading of material into a big bag is very simple using outlets and inlets that also allow reduction of the quantities of dust generated during transportation.
MININI BIG BAGS HAVE 4 OPENING AND FILLING POSSIBILITIES AND 2 FOR EMPTYING.
Big Bag with butterfly opening: once the material has been loaded, the upper edges of the sack can be compressed and tied, resembling a butterfly.
Big Bag with a “lid” opening: very simply, one side only is folded to close the sack.
Big Bag with total opening: no closures, the material is visible.
Big Bag with filling valve: the material passes through an opening narrower than the base of the sack.
Flat base: emptying not possible from bottom of bag.
With discharge valve: opening at bottom of sack, of diameter inferior to bag base.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Pay attention to the instructions for use written on the label.
- Before filling the big bag in, check that the discharge spout is properly closed.
- Once it has been filled in, make sure that the big bag is stable.
- Shut the load system correctly.
- Adopt adequate solutions to withhold solid materials in powder form.
- Consider the possibility of electrostatic charges during filling phase.
- Check that the forks of the lift truck are round or well protected.
- Tilt back the forks of the lift truck towards the driver.
- Adapt the distance between the forks of the lift truck according to the lifting loops of the big bag.
- Protect the big bags from direct sun exposure and from bad weather.
- Properly fasten the pallets on truck during transportation.
- Smaltire il container conformemente alla normativa vigente.
- Do not exceed the SWL (safety working load) under any circumstances.
- Do not fill the bag inappropriately.
- Do not suddenly speed up or slow down during transportation.
- Do not lift or lower the big bag suddenly during transportation.
- Do not stop under hanging big bags.
- Do not position the big bags half outside the truck or off the pallet for it may fall and cause damages.
- Do not move the lift truck before having entirely lifted the full big bag.
- Do not tilt forks of truck forward.
- Do not stack the big bags, unless you have checked their stability.
STAY IN TOUCH
Head Office: via dell’Artigianato 3/5, 25028 Verolanuova (BS)
Telephone: +39 030 9360002
Fax: +39 030 9360002