BIG BAG ANTISTATIC
FIBCs type B are made of fabric (internal covering included). Piercing tension of the fabric, covering included, must not exceed 6kV to avoid energy charges spreading out.
- BIG BAGS FOR AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE MINING INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE PLASTIC INDUSTRY
- from 500 to 2000 Kg
- UN Group II and III
- ISO 22000
- 5:1 Single Trip
- 6:1 Standard Duty
- Customized printed logo up to 4 sides/3 colours
- Dustproof seams with wick or felt
- Food grade seams
- Extra cleaning with vacuum system and metal detector
- Document pockets
- B-Lock or Velcro closing systems
- Flat Fabric weight: 95-265 gr/m2
- Minimum weight of coating: 15 gr/m2
- Flat fabric width: 70-420 cm
- Maximum Coating fabric width: 225 cm
- Circular standard
- Coated circular
- Anti-static laminated fabric
- Coloured fabric
|Bulk Product||Filling or emptyng the FIBC in|
|MIE of the product||no EX Zone||Zone 21, 22||Zone 2||Zone 1|
|10 J > MIE > 3 mJ||B, C, D||B, C, D||C, D||C, D1|
|3 mJ > MIE||C, D||C, D||C, D||C, D1|
|Powder with flammable solvent powder||C, D1|
- 1Not without further countermeasures
- 2Solvent content > 0,5%
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Pay attention to the instructions for use written on the label.
- Before filling the big bag in, check that the discharge spout is properly closed.
- Once it has been filled in, make sure that the big bag is stable.
- Shut the load system correctly.
- Adopt adequate solutions to withhold solid materials in powder form.
- Consider the possibility of electrostatic charges during filling phase.
- Check that the forks of the lift truck are round or well protected.
- Tilt back the forks of the lift truck towards the driver.
- Adapt the distance between the forks of the lift truck according to the lifting loops of the big bag.
- Protect the big bags from direct sun exposure and from bad weather.
- Properly fasten the pallets on truck during transportation.
- Smaltire il container conformemente alla normativa vigente.
- Do not exceed the SWL (safety working load) under any circumstances.
- Do not fill the bag inappropriately.
- Do not suddenly speed up or slow down during transportation.
- Do not lift or lower the big bag suddenly during transportation.
- Do not stop under hanging big bags.
- Do not position the big bags half outside the truck or off the pallet for it may fall and cause damages.
- Do not move the lift truck before having entirely lifted the full big bag.
- Do not tilt forks of truck forward.
- Do not stack the big bags, unless you have checked their stability.
STAY IN TOUCH
Head Office: via dell’Artigianato 3/5, 25028 Verolanuova (BS)
Telephone: +39 030 9360002
Fax: +39 030 9360002