BIG BAG TUBULAR
4 LIFTING POINTS
Tubular big bag with 4 lifting points has no verticals seams, because it is woven with circular looms. This guarantees more protection against humidity and a much more efficient containment capacity for dusty and grainy materials.
- BIG BAGS FOR AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE MINING INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE PLASTIC INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE ECOLOGICAL INDUSTRY
- from 500 to 2000 Kg
- Efibca Standard
- UN Group II e III
- 5:1 Single Trip
- 6:1 Standard Duty
- Customized printed logo up to 4 sides/3 colours
- Dustproof seams with wick or felt
- Food grade seams
- Extra cleaning with vacuum system and metal detector
- Document pockets
- B-Lock or Velcro closing systems
- Circular fabric weight: 95-265 gr/m2
- Minimum weight of coating: 15 gr/m2
- Circular fabric width: 70-420 cm
- Maximum circular fabric width: 225 cm
- Circular standard
- Coated circular
- Tessuti protettivi dall’elettricità statica
- Coloured fabric
BASE DIMENSIONS: 80X80 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 80
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 115
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 155
BASE DIMENSIONS: 90X90 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 60
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 95
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 125
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 155
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 185
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 215
BASE DIMENSIONS: 95X95 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 55
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 85
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 110
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 140
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 165
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 295
- Volume: 2.0 > Height: 220
BASE DIMENSIONS: 100×100 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 50
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 75
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 100
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 125
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 150
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 175
- Volume: 2.0 > Height: 220
OPENING / BASE
WITH A LID,
WITH A LID,
LOADING AND UNLOADING
INTO A BIG BAG
Loading and unloading of material into a big bag is very simple using outlets and inlets that also allow reduction of the quantities of dust generated during transportation.
MININI BIG BAGS HAVE 4 OPENING AND FILLING POSSIBILITIES AND 2 FOR EMPTYING.
Big Bag with butterfly opening: once the material has been loaded, the upper edges of the sack can be compressed and tied, resembling a butterfly.
Big Bag with a “lid” opening: very simply, one side only is folded to close the sack.
Big Bag with total opening: no closures, the material is visible.
Big Bag with filling valve: the material passes through an opening narrower than the base of the sack.
Flat base: emptying not possible from bottom of bag.
With discharge valve: opening at bottom of sack, of diameter inferior to bag base.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Pay attention to the instructions for use written on the label.
- Before filling the big bag in, check that the discharge spout is properly closed.
- Once it has been filled in, make sure that the big bag is stable.
- Shut the load system correctly.
- Adopt adequate solutions to withhold solid materials in powder form.
- Consider the possibility of electrostatic charges during filling phase.
- Check that the forks of the lift truck are round or well protected.
- Tilt back the forks of the lift truck towards the driver.
- Adapt the distance between the forks of the lift truck according to the lifting loops of the big bag.
- Protect the big bags from direct sun exposure and from bad weather.
- Properly fasten the pallets on truck during transportation.
- Smaltire il container conformemente alla normativa vigente.
- Do not exceed the SWL (safety working load) under any circumstances.
- Do not fill the bag inappropriately.
- Do not suddenly speed up or slow down during transportation.
- Do not lift or lower the big bag suddenly during transportation.
- Do not stop under hanging big bags.
- Do not position the big bags half outside the truck or off the pallet for it may fall and cause damages.
- Do not move the lift truck before having entirely lifted the full big bag.
- Do not tilt forks of truck forward.
- Do not stack the big bags, unless you have checked their stability.
STAY IN TOUCH
Head Office: via dell’Artigianato 3/5, 25028 Verolanuova (BS)
Telephone: +39 030 9360002
Fax: +39 030 9360002