Thanks to the inner reinforcing bands in the corners and to the absence of concave parts, once it has been filled in the big bag baffle maintains its original shape: rectangular or squared. This allows to optimise the space both during transportation and storage. With an increase in volume of 16-23 % compared to standard big bags, big bags baffle considerably decrease the incidence of transport costs.
- BIG BAGS FOR AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE MINING INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE PLASTIC INDUSTRY
- from 500 to 2000 Kg
- UN Group II and III
- ISO 22000
- 5:1 Single Trip
- 6:1 Standard Duty
- Customized printed logo up to 4 sides/3 colours
- Dustproof seams with wick or felt
- Food grade seams
- Extra cleaning with vacuum system and metal detector
- Document pockets
- B-Lock or Velcro closing systems
OPZIONI SPECIALISPECIAL OPTIONS
- Fabric weight: 160-240 gr/m2
- Minimum weight of coating: 15 gr/m2
- Flat standard
- Flat coated
- Anti-static fabric
- Coloured fabric
BASE DIMENSIONS: 76×115 (cm)
FILLED: 80×120 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 55
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 80
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 105
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 130
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 155
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 185
- Volume: 2.0 > Height: 210
BASE DIMENSIONS: 96×115 (cm)
FILLED: 100×120 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 45
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 65
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 85
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 105
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 125
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 145
- Volume: 2.0 > Height: 170
BASE DIMENSIONS: 105×105 (cm)
FILLED: 115×115 (cm)
- Volume: 0.5 > Height: 40
- Volume: 0.75 > Height: 60
- Volume: 1.0 > Height: 80
- Volume: 1.25 > Height: 95
- Volume: 1.5 > Height: 115
- Volume: 1.75 > Height: 135
- Volume: 2.0 > Height: 155
OPENING / BASE
WITH A LID,
WITH A LID,
LOADING AND UNLOADING
INTO A BIG BAG
Loading and unloading of material into a big bag is very simple using outlets and inlets that also allow reduction of the quantities of dust generated during transportation.
MININI BIG BAGS HAVE 4 OPENING AND FILLING POSSIBILITIES AND 2 FOR EMPTYING.
Big Bag with butterfly opening: once the material has been loaded, the upper edges of the sack can be compressed and tied, resembling a butterfly.
Big Bag with a “lid” opening: very simply, one side only is folded to close the sack.
Big Bag with total opening: no closures, the material is visible.
Big Bag with filling valve: the material passes through an opening narrower than the base of the sack.
Flat base: emptying not possible from bottom of bag.
With discharge valve: opening at bottom of sack, of diameter inferior to bag base.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Pay attention to the instructions for use written on the label.
- Before filling the big bag in, check that the discharge spout is properly closed.
- Once it has been filled in, make sure that the big bag is stable.
- Shut the load system correctly.
- Adopt adequate solutions to withhold solid materials in powder form.
- Consider the possibility of electrostatic charges during filling phase.
- Check that the forks of the lift truck are round or well protected.
- Tilt back the forks of the lift truck towards the driver.
- Adapt the distance between the forks of the lift truck according to the lifting loops of the big bag.
- Protect the big bags from direct sun exposure and from bad weather.
- Properly fasten the pallets on truck during transportation.
- Smaltire il container conformemente alla normativa vigente.
- Do not exceed the SWL (safety working load) under any circumstances.
- Do not fill the bag inappropriately.
- Do not suddenly speed up or slow down during transportation.
- Do not lift or lower the big bag suddenly during transportation.
- Do not stop under hanging big bags.
- Do not position the big bags half outside the truck or off the pallet for it may fall and cause damages.
- Do not move the lift truck before having entirely lifted the full big bag.
- Do not tilt forks of truck forward.
- Do not stack the big bags, unless you have checked their stability.
STAY IN TOUCH
Head Office: via dell’Artigianato 3/5, 25028 Verolanuova (BS)
Telephone: +39 030 9360002
Fax: +39 030 9360002