Eco Bags are the ideal packaging for storing and transporting refuse as well as toxic/hazardous waste. Eco Bags are submitted to stringent tests and are provided with a relative analysis certificate issued by the main international bodies as well as the UN homologation necessary for the storage and transport of hazardous substances, as required by ADR – RID – IMDG standards.
- BIG BAGS FOR THE ECOLOGY INDUSTRY
- from 500 to 2000 Kg
- UN Group II and III
TOGETHER IT WILL BE EASY TO MANAGE YOUR COMPANY’S ECO-SUSTAINABILITY PROBLEMS
All small-medium companies and industries are now finding themselves obliged to take care of the environment by making their operations more eco-sustainable and adopting suitably sustainable programming policies. The performance of our Eco Big Bags is a global resource. Minini is able to offer extremely innovative solutions in terms of waste audit, packaging and containment, by providing the most efficient handling methods according to the grade of hazard presented by the product in question. Minini has designed the Eco Bag to guarantee absolute safety when handling and transporting hazardous materials for their removal and disposal. Performance at the service of businesses that care for Nature.
REMOVAL AND DISPOSAL OF ASBESTOS. WITH OUR BIG BAG, YOU CAN.
Asbestos has been banned in Italy for more than 20 years, forbidding its extraction, importation, marketing and production. Is your company up to standard? Despite the laws imposing removal being in force for many years, this life-threatening material can still be traced in most civilian and industrial buildings: sheeting on roofs, gutters, chimney flues, tanks, insulation, wall coverings, false ceilings, floors. Law 257/92 and M.D. 06/09/1994 oblige all citizens to identify and remove all risk factors. According to the Environment Ministry, in Italy there are still 2.5 billion square metres of asbestos-cement. Contact us to solve your problem.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Pay attention to the instructions for use written on the label.
- Before filling the big bag in, check that the discharge spout is properly closed.
- Once it has been filled in, make sure that the big bag is stable.
- Shut the load system correctly.
- Adopt adequate solutions to withhold solid materials in powder form.
- Consider the possibility of electrostatic charges during filling phase.
- Check that the forks of the lift truck are round or well protected.
- Tilt back the forks of the lift truck towards the driver.
- Adapt the distance between the forks of the lift truck according to the lifting loops of the big bag.
- Protect the big bags from direct sun exposure and from bad weather.
- Properly fasten the pallets on truck during transportation.
- Smaltire il container conformemente alla normativa vigente.
- Do not exceed the SWL (safety working load) under any circumstances.
- Do not fill the bag inappropriately.
- Do not suddenly speed up or slow down during transportation.
- Do not lift or lower the big bag suddenly during transportation.
- Do not stop under hanging big bags.
- Do not position the big bags half outside the truck or off the pallet for it may fall and cause damages.
- Do not move the lift truck before having entirely lifted the full big bag.
- Do not tilt forks of truck forward.
- Do not stack the big bags, unless you have checked their stability.
STAY IN TOUCH
Head Office: via dell’Artigianato 3/5, 25028 Verolanuova (BS)
Telephone: +39 030 9360002
Fax: +39 030 9360002