BIG BAG ANTISTATIC
Type D big bags usually reduce static charge by Corona discharges from unconnected dissipative yarns or fibres. Corona discharges are low energy discharges that occur from sharp points and fibers. Type D FIBCs are suitable for use in the presence of flammable gases, vapours and powders after they have been qualified as safe, which means after having proved the impossibility of igniting discharges being generated. Even if this model does not need earthing, this is necessary for all the objects and people surrounding the big bag: charge may accumulate on them during filling and emptying operations.
- BIG BAGS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- BIG BAGS FOR THE PLASTIC INDUSTRY
- from 500 to 2000 Kg
- UN Group II and III
- ISO 22000
- 5:1 Single Trip
- 6:1 Standard Duty
- Customized printed logo up to 4 sides/3 colours
- Dustproof seams with wick or felt
- Food grade seams
- Extra cleaning with vacuum system and metal detector
- Document pockets
- B-Lock or Velcro closing systems
- Flat Fabric weight: 95-265 gr/m2
- Minimum weight of coating: 15 gr/m2
- Flat fabric width: 70-420 cm
- Maximum Coating fabric width: 225 cm
- Circular or flat standard
- Coated flat or circular
- Anti-static laminated fabric
- Coloured fabric
|Bulk Product||Filling or emptyng the FIBC in|
|MIE of the product||no EX Zone||Zone 21, 22||Zone 2||Zone 1|
|10 J > MIE > 3 mJ||B, C, D||B, C, D||C, D||C, D1|
|3 mJ > MIE||C, D||C, D||C, D||C, D1|
|Powder with flammable solvent powder||C, D1|
- 1Not without further countermeasures
- 2Solvent content > 0,5%
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Pay attention to the instructions for use written on the label.
- Before filling the big bag in, check that the discharge spout is properly closed.
- Once it has been filled in, make sure that the big bag is stable.
- Shut the load system correctly.
- Adopt adequate solutions to withhold solid materials in powder form.
- Consider the possibility of electrostatic charges during filling phase.
- Check that the forks of the lift truck are round or well protected.
- Tilt back the forks of the lift truck towards the driver.
- Adapt the distance between the forks of the lift truck according to the lifting loops of the big bag.
- Protect the big bags from direct sun exposure and from bad weather.
- Properly fasten the pallets on truck during transportation.
- Smaltire il container conformemente alla normativa vigente.
- Do not exceed the SWL (safety working load) under any circumstances.
- Do not fill the bag inappropriately.
- Do not suddenly speed up or slow down during transportation.
- Do not lift or lower the big bag suddenly during transportation.
- Do not stop under hanging big bags.
- Do not position the big bags half outside the truck or off the pallet for it may fall and cause damages.
- Do not move the lift truck before having entirely lifted the full big bag.
- Do not tilt forks of truck forward.
- Do not stack the big bags, unless you have checked their stability.
STAY IN TOUCH
Head Office: via dell’Artigianato 3/5, 25028 Verolanuova (BS)
Telephone: +39 030 9360002
Fax: +39 030 9360002